We put a great deal of time and effort into building NoAnimalPoaching.org, but, it cannot exist without a reliable, functioning website, and the current host does nothing to help--indeed, it does more to hinder our existence than anything else--and we simply don't have the money to build a new site and move to a new, better host. We CAN afford to--and we gladly would--spend whatever is needed every month thereafter, once a new site is built, and a new host is identified; but we do not have the initial money necessary (roughly $US3,500) to get to that stage.
So, here's the cold, hard facts of the matter. If you can, and are willing, to contribute toward keeping this site/organization alive, here's a link to our PayPal donation button, which we would be ever grateful for; we have roughly 7,200 followers on our Twitter & Google+ accounts alone, and many other, additional followers visit this site daily. If everyone of those followers were able to donate only a $1, we'd have far more than--about double--what we need. However, we realize that not everyone would be inclined or able to donate even $US1, so, more likely, the bottom line is that, more realistically, it's going to necessitate, for example, that a 100 or so individuals donate around $US35 each (or some similar combination of people and donation amounts) to equal what's needed to build the site and get it hosted elsewhere. And, as mentioned, then we can thereafter pay the required monthly fees to maintain it.
I am not good at asking for money/donations, so, I'll merely leave it at that. If you feel so inclined, and if you see value in what we've done the past few years (without ever resorting to those nauseating ads as a means to raise some money and thereby keep the site alive), that'd be terrific, and we thank you sincerely ahead of time. If you happen to know anyone of like mind who might also be willing to keep us alive, please let them know, too, but KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF JULY; so, remind them to DONATE ASAP RATHER THAN TO WAIT. If we are indeed able to raise the $US3,500, we'll then take this message down and move forward. In short, the sooner the better. Thank you in advance for the time you took to read this, and for your very generous decision to keep this site alive. All the very best!